When trying to buy a mid size microwave, you may get confused by the various information about it.
In order to help you, we have collected all the most recommended mid size microwave for you to choose from. So, from now on, stop worrying about the quality or your pocket, for they are all made well and inexpensive.
May you have a happy shopping.
Top Rated Mid Size Microwave
1.6-cubic-foot microwave oven with Inverter technology for true, variable microwave power. (Available in black or white) view largerPanasonic NN-H765 1.
- “It works well and very easy to operate.” – L. Torres
- “The One-Touch Sensor Reheat, Inverter Turbo Defrost and Keep Warm features work really great.” – Janet H
- “BOTTOM LINE — I’m going back to my older microwave, and if I really do miss having one this big will buy something other than a Panasonic.” – Mountain Voyageur
Stainless-steel 1.2-cubic-foot microwave oven with Inverter technology and blue read-out display. view largerPanasonic NN-SD681S Stainless-Steel 1.
- “Seems well built, works great and looks good.” – Jonathan
- “The sensor reheat and sensor cook features are great.” – Mike L
- “The bright blue display is very easy to read up close without bending over., and from an angle.” – A. Thompson
1.2-cubic-foot microwave oven with Inverter technology for true, variable microwave power. (Available in black or white) view largerMake shrimp pasta and other delicious dishes with ease.
- “It is easy to use, works well, and looks good.” – B. Shumway
- “The sensor microwave works great I love being able to reheat leftovers and cook food without having to worry about burning it.” – Gary Coats
- “The light would not turn on when you open the door.” – WiseOldMan
The Sharp R309YK Mid-Size 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000W Microwave Oven, in smooth black, makes cooking fast, easy and worry free. Features include 11 power levels, 5 auto-cook options, 4 one-touch cook options …
- “Many years ago I had a Sharp microwave and was very happy with it.” – Sharon E Rosendhal
- “Even though this unit is of a smaller capacity and has a smaller Rotating Platter, it is externally, as large as my old one.” – GringoViejo49
- “The door latch is a chincy plastic behind the push button.” – janie
0.8-cubic-foot microwave oven with Inverter technology for true, variable microwave power. view largerPanasonic NN-SD372S 0.
- “Very quiet and easy to clean.” – Rachel Dutro
- “The size is small, but all my plates fit well.” – Elizabeth Harvey
- “The microwave worked all of two months, and then it stopped working.” – Dhana Suresh
The Sharp R309YW Mid-Size 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000W Microwave Oven, in smooth white, makes cooking fast, easy and worry free. Features include 11 power levels, 5 auto-cook options, 4 one-touch cook options …
- “Do not buy this microwave!!” – Jane Austen
- “The first thing I noticed is that the light doesn’t come on inside the microwave unless something is being cooked.” – Gloria DeWitt
- “Shame on Sharp for manufacturing a microwave that’s so poor quality.” – Christopher E. Cantino
The Oster OGB81101 1.1 Cu Ft Digital Microwave Oven has 1,000W of total cooking power, 10 variable power levels for customized cooking, and 9 convenient cooking functions for easy 1-touch cooking.
- “It also looks really nice and feels really well built.” – anton2g
- “The door latch is so tight the the entire unit will slide toward you when you try to open the door.” – Alex Averin
- “So I called customer service to see what I was doing wrong.” – David R. Gorgone
GE Profile Spacemaker II PEM31SMSS 1.0 Cu. Ft.
- “Both have badly peeling paint not only inside the door but on the back wall of the microwave as well.” – Deanna Cunningham
- “I would not recommend this model of microwave due to both product design and GE service.” – Sharon
- “I called GE customer service and they sent a tech to the house.” – Deborah M Ray
Sharp Turntable Diameter is 14-1/8 iWhether used forlavish entertaining or daily favorites, this microwave has it all. In addition to its clean and uncluttered design, its features include manyoptions for sensor cooking, heating and defrosting.
- “Looks great, works great.” – John B. Grimes
- “During this period I contacted Sharp Electronics and their authorized dealer J&H 10 times for a broken unit under manufacturer’s warranty.” – Jiang Tianchen
- “I believe this microwave to be a fire hazard.” – off sides
1.1 cu. ft. capacityConvenience cooking controlsAuto and time defrostTurntableInstant on controls
- “It is easy to use and works very well.” – Rainy
- “The packaging was unbelievably good–so good it took a while to unpack it!” – Joyce Peterzell
- “So, you have an appliance with the standard warranty, perhaps one year, and after that a major part failure means you have a nice looking piece of junk.” – wellmaybe
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!