Hey, do you want to heat food without spending much time and energy? Then, you need a microwave oven under 100. Do not know how to choose one? Then, our page is set for you.
All the microwave oven under 100 are made well and good in budget. They are ranked by many users. Now, all you need to do is to read our page carefully and choose one you like.
Wish you have a happy shopping.
Best Microwave Oven under 100 in the World
1.2-cubic-foot microwave oven with Inverter technology for true, variable microwave power. (Available in black or white) view largerMake shrimp pasta and other delicious dishes with ease.
- “It is easy to use, works well, and looks good.” – B. Shumway
- “The sensor microwave works great I love being able to reheat leftovers and cook food without having to worry about burning it.” – Gary Coats
- “The light would not turn on when you open the door.” – WiseOldMan
0.8-cubic-foot microwave oven with Inverter technology for true, variable microwave power. view largerPanasonic NN-SD372S 0.
- “Very quiet and easy to clean.” – Rachel Dutro
- “The size is small, but all my plates fit well.” – Elizabeth Harvey
- “The microwave worked all of two months, and then it stopped working.” – Dhana Suresh
The Oster OGB81101 1.1 Cu Ft Digital Microwave Oven has 1,000W of total cooking power, 10 variable power levels for customized cooking, and 9 convenient cooking functions for easy 1-touch cooking.
- “It also looks really nice and feels really well built.” – anton2g
- “The door latch is so tight the the entire unit will slide toward you when you try to open the door.” – Alex Averin
- “So I called customer service to see what I was doing wrong.” – David R. Gorgone
The Sunbeam SGS90701B 0.7-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven in Black has 700-watts of cooking power and six auto-cooking settings. with 10 adjustable power levels, meals are able to be prepared with ease.
- “Re did my kitchen ans want a small microwave…This is perfect fit and does all that I need it for…” – Eric Lodge
- “This microwave died within 5 months!” – porsha808
- “It smelled as though something was burning in the unit.” – Stephen Brady
The Sunbeam SGS90701W 0.7-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven in White has 700-watts of cooking power and six auto-cooking settings. with 10 adjustable power levels, meals are able to be prepared with ease.
- “If I had a do-over, I would spend more money and buy a bigger and better quality microwave.” – Paul Preston
- “It quit working within two months.” – shirley acheson
- “REasonable and very good. it’s clean. great.” – masafumi akaneya
The stainless steel accents on the Oster ogH6901 .9 cu. Ft. Digital Microwave Oven – Stainless Steel /Black lend a contemporary feel to your kitchen. You’ll love the simple layout that the Oster …
- “I have to pull up on the door for it actually close – seems it’s alignment is a bit off.” – Tammi Brewer
- “And then it beeps when I open the door while it’s beeping that it’s done.” – Arthur Mellon
- “Works very well, and looks very nice.” – Heather Clemens
Microwave in style with this unique and sleek retro-styled microwave oven from Nostalgia Electrics. Its oval window and chrome accents may have a classic look, but its 12 pre-programmed features, handy dial control, turntable and 800 Watts of cooking power offer every modern convenience.
- “It looks great on my counter top and works well.” – Nikko
- “I don’t think I’ll buy any product from that company anymore!” – Ziv
- “I have the retro kitchen timer in red as well and I love them both.” – D. Mooney
Oster one-touch cook settings and 10 adjustable power levels, this 0.7-Cubic Feet microwave provides up to 700-Watt of power for preparing various kinds of food with ease.
- “It stops working after 2 months.” – Heng Li
- “It is VERY loud both in operation and the beeping noise.” – Z. Vietze
- “Nice looking for a small appliance and seems to work well.” – Pat K
Panasonic NN-SD962S Stainless-Steel 2.2-Cubic-Foot 1250-Watt Inverter Microwave Oven2.2-cubic-foot microwave oven with Inverter technology for true, variable microwave power.
- “This is a very good unit, easy to use, looks good & is easily kept clean.” – H. Chris Bates
- “The display clock is so dim you can not see it.” – Ann Prestidge
- “On the website it looks like a lot of people have had the same issue with this model so buyer beware.” – ram-jam
1.1 cu. ft. capacityConvenience cooking controlsAuto and time defrostTurntableInstant on controls
- “It is easy to use and works very well.” – Rainy
- “The packaging was unbelievably good–so good it took a while to unpack it!” – Joyce Peterzell
- “So, you have an appliance with the standard warranty, perhaps one year, and after that a major part failure means you have a nice looking piece of junk.” – wellmaybe
Love This Page?
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas